I totally can't believe it Anna is leaving to NS tomorrow. I just met her last night for CG i guess that would be her last time seeing her until she gets back from NS. She told me she wasn't sure when she had to go but it is within this two weeks time then all of a sudden she called me and said hey I'm leaving tomorrow. I thought my confirmation was late enough and hers is like super last minute. Poor girl...
Time flies just in a blink of an eye. It had been nearly 2 years since i went to NS kinda miss it now.
Time flies just in a blink of an eye. It had been nearly 2 years since i went to NS kinda miss it now.
how i wish i got to fire it...
landing of the helicopter
my bodyguard (lol)
weird i duno who wrote that on my hand can't recall
my roomie
mandy (my best buddy in camp)
my tent
jungle
view at the pahang temple
dislocated my knee
guys cleaning up their area & that's what they found
last picture taken from NS
yup that's mine
farewell cake
1st time wearing baju kurung
























No comments:
Post a Comment