Monday, June 23, 2008

Cameron Highlands

Cameron Highlands with SPCG is definitely a trip to be remembered. Why?
  • The first cg outing of the year
  • Anna and Matthew would be leaving us soon for studies

  • Anna & Matthew

  • We got lost more than I could ever imagine (thanks to Anthony, Aaron actually use the wrong road, and we nearly ended up in Melaka and later on Daniel who confidently led us to the wrong turning and we ended up in Kelantan) unbelievable? Trust me it actually happen
    Mad Driver (Aaron)

    Sam & I posing while we were lost

  • The journey up was great because we accidentally use the old road up to Cameron. So we manage to see lots of greens, fresh air, orang asli climbing trees, dogs, monkeys sitting down with humans, waterfall, some sumpit thingy, orang asli selling petai, and a mad driver [Aaron] who was quite hyper for some reason (probably the air). I actually lost my voice on the way up and sounded like some one's grandfather it seems but for some reason I got it back when we arrived and lost it again on they way back and Samantha Phong was having car sick the whole journey up (what a pity)
    The waterfall

  • Jon was really not Jon for the first time because he talks too much for the past 2 days. Well he claims that he’s depriving of sleep and tea makes him hyper.
  • Jhim paid RM 6 for a liter of petrol and hold a funnel so that the guy could pour the petrol into the tank. Check Anna's blog to see how it looks like.
  • Sam and Me got to see a desperate expression of what someone looks like when they seriously need to "BERKUMUH"
  • How did we entertain ourselves?
  1. Samantha Lau's "nice" jokes and the mad driver singing throughout the journey
    Sam with peace
  1. Watching badminton doubles match on TV as a cg



  2. Playing cards
  3. Watching the guys shooting at each
  4. A stroll at the pasar malam eating and buying strawberries coated with chocolate (really delicious)
  5. Shopping for accessories (girls) but yikes the ring I wanted couldn't fit my hand as it was too big, buying guns and "gasing" (guys)
  6. Buying cactus



  • What did we eat?
  1. KFC
  2. Starbucks
  3. Mamak food which is just horrible. Teh tarik which actually tasted like sugar water, Maggie goreng which was soggy and the list goes on.
  4. "Tai Chow" which was nice but was expensive too. They actually charge RM 16 for "fu yoong tan" and RM 1.50 for a bowl of rice
    Fried mushroom

    Sambal Petai (yummy)
    Vin Yee, Sam Phong, Me ,Anna & Aunty

P/S: I manage to meet up with my NS friend from Cameron after two years. In fact, SPCG also loves Ajimal so much that we went there for a drink after we got back from Cameron. I can't believe I didn't even get to see any black roses while I was in Cameron... :( Was hoping that I can buy them and bring it back to KL.


Will post more pictures up soon..

Royal Out :)

1 comment:

rozecarrie said...

Seriously, this is perhaps better than Amazing Race. xD you have gone deeper than contestants ever did, didn't? :P i love this kind of adventure too actually. But getting lost is not a big deal. I still love it for the sake of exploration, unless dusk has arrived. ^_^"

About your NS friend, is it the 2 guys? coz as far as i know there're 2 guys from Cameron ^_^'

what's SPCG btw?

take care, and see you around ;) -Raymond