.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here's a quick update. My internet connection is down so i'm practically blogging with my phone now at 3.24am. Last saturday i went to Rebec's place to support her in an event so while i was at her place, i sprain my leg. How? Lol i was walking down the stairs all of a sudden i missed a step. But before i realised what happened i was already on the floor and man my leg was aching like crap and i knew that is gonna be... So went home but couldn't even climb the stairs up to my place. Then someone i've never expected carried me all the way up to my house my dad was shocked beyond description. So back to today, i've been stuck at home since saturday night till now can u imagine 3days without leaving the house. My leg still hurt like crap and is freaking swollen i really hope i didn't break a bone. I want to walk!! I feel like a retard because i can't do anything ish... Can't even sleep well!!
1 comment:
Did i ever tell you that i sprained both my ankles in primary school and my ankles were both as big as a golf ball? I couldn't walk for three months and the first one month, sat at home and did nothing. I felt like a handicap person then.. but it would get well. NO worries...
Post a Comment