Friday, February 6, 2009

Life had been hectic lately. Thesis is nearly complete. Still editing some stuff though. And I’ve already been through the crazy mega long pre-presentation. Gosh I sat in the auditorium from 9 am till 6.30pm. There were 13 groups all in all. My group was the 7th to present. That was at 4 pm can you imagine from 9 I waited till 4 and silly me actually thought that we can get home right after that. Guess what I was wrong. Seeing as most of screw up our presentation, we had to listen to some naggings by our lecturer and gosh that was like pure torture. Anyway came home exhausted then got a call from a friend saying that one of my school mate had just passed away memorial was at night. But I ended up not going as I was dead tired. Swt… Life’s such a brief candle. She just turned 21 not too long and now she’s gone. Sigh……

******

Slept till like 11.30 this morning and dang the phone had to ring. Anyway went back to sleep again after that and now fully charge for tonight. Girl's Night Out!!!

******

picz coming soon soon

royal out

No comments: