PAROIMIA had finally come to an end. Just got home from the last play and fisted on some really fatty food there. Sigh… now that is over I’m really gonna miss doing make up for my RED people I miss the mistakes I made on their faces, the drawing, the painting and most of all the companionship. Actually the list goes on. It’s been crazy, wild and hectic but it all pays off well in the end of the day. Anyway, bottom line I had lots of fun and glad I was a part of it.
*****************************
I got a call from SEGi yesterday morning; guess what I qualified for the UK advance degree thingy from the University of Greenwich. Yup here I come!!! UK degree holder in 1 year time woooohooooo. But is going to be tough lar.. As I’ll be jumping straight into my final year… swt.. Saw my course outline freaking tough subjects man. But well at last I have the peace in my mind. Seeing that is what I want and also God’s will so haha bubyebubye UCSI (glad I’m not going there)
*****************************
Drank some chamomile tea and now I’m feeling a little drowsy. So apparently it does work or am I drain out due to the long day I had today. Anyway I’m gonna hit the sack already. Btw will be posting really wacky behind the scene pictures soon hopefully. Nightzzz people. I can finally sleep WELL!!!
xoxo,
royal OUT
No comments:
Post a Comment