Dė Alter Ego

The world's a stage

Thursday, May 21, 2009

oNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Adam Lambert lost??????? how can Kris Allen win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sobs*

xoxo,
i'm out

Posted by QRegina at 2:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
QRegina
I can be crazy and wild at times YET cultivated. I’m very intuitive. I’m always up to something. I’m very intense and definitely am a handful. I strive for perfection and only perfection itself would please me. So cruise with me in my daily affairs.
View my complete profile

say it..



Updates

  • It's Hers.
    Inilah 3 Cara untuk Menghadapi Rasa Cemas Saat Bepergian
    7 years ago
  • Wackygurl's Palace
    Best friends
    9 years ago
  • comedian on stage
    Not As What They Said
    15 years ago
  • I know who holds tomorrow and i know who holds my hand.
    tdm!
    15 years ago
  • The Story .......
    The Man with a Stick ....
    15 years ago
  • Girl, Un-interrupted
    I vow to make a conscious effort to blog…
    15 years ago
  • - ruthz -
    042 Work
    15 years ago
  • the tinGe of life...
    Cake Baking [Tiramisu]
    16 years ago
  • Pretty Ugly
    What breaks my heart
    16 years ago
  • A Freak's Review
    D.I.E. Again
    16 years ago
  • God made all these possible
    Seems like I've starved in Australia
    17 years ago
  • Point of view
    Parenting Guide 2
    17 years ago
  • eM-Kay
    Assignments!!!
    17 years ago
  • xinwei1711's Xanga
  • Read my Chaos, Feel my Chaos
  • R.E.B.E.C.C.A
  • brainfizz's Xanga
  • Jon Jon
  • EstherTan's Xanga
  • Scripts of Life
  • Sam Beyond Tweenty.One
  • Mini Bites
  • weisam's Xanga
  • A Victorian Walk (^O^)/ ゚・:,。゚・:,。★゚・:,。゚・:,。☆
Show 10 Show All

Sites Worth Visiting

  • Be My Wardrobe
  • Cat In A Bowl
  • CocoGoddess
  • M'sia Fashion Shopping Directory
  • Nails Magazine
  • Pretty & Under 40
  • Scrumptious Food
  • The Women's Closet

My Links

  • Aaron Woon
  • Anna Yap
  • Annora Ong
  • Anthony Wong
  • Carmen
  • Charissa Ng
  • Chubs (Wei Sam)
  • Clarissa Tan
  • Esther Tan
  • Gina Yap
  • Gina Yap 2
  • J-Dawg (Jon Chan)
  • John Ng (Liang Keat)
  • Jon Lai
  • Laura
  • Mandy Lim
  • Meng Kheng
  • Raymond
  • Raymond 2
  • Rebecca Lau
  • Ruth Tan
  • Samantha Lau
  • Sammantha Pong
  • Samuel Wong
  • Sue Ann
  • Vin Yee
  • Xin Wei

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (1)
      • oNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (87)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (5)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.