*************
After a long intermission guess what I think I’m back. At least for now. Well heaps of stuff had been happening but I just can’t find myself writing and blogging about it. Motivation of blogging is running really dry lately.
After months and years of persuasion my dad had finally given me permission to get my driving license. Good riddance. So far I had already completed the 6 hours long KPP class. So I’ll most likely be going for my Undang test next week. Weeee… I can’t wait to get my license. It’s been delayed for too long.
My convo for my ad-diploma would be on the 13th of July. Coincidently that’s my first day of class in uni if there are no further last minute changes. So I’m still considering which is more important. LOL apparently one wise leader told me that I should skip the convo and check out the guys in uni first. As he said the future awaits. Anyway that’s what tons of people said and most importantly I guess the convo isn’t that important to me as long as I get my cert… :) So we'll see. That's all fer now...
xoxo,
royal OUT!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment