Saturday, October 30, 2010

NO ENTRY


We come across the NO ENTRY sign pretty often in our daily lives. We often see it when there’s a one way street or a restricted room or a place that we can’t access or get into. But over and over again I’m sure that most of us has definitely ignored the sign and budge right through to get to where we want to without thinking twice before. The consequences of it may be fatal if a head to head collision happens when we are driving. But us being human, we still do it regardless of the risk and danger.

Without a doubt I think most of us face our very own distinct kind of no entry zones in our lives. Just like ignoring the no entry sign while we are driving, we sometimes force and try to make some things happen even though we know it would not work out. I find that we often lose ourselves when we are trying to enter a no entry zone knowing that it’s not going to end well. So why do we still press on for something that’s not going to happen? Why do we waste time on things that we know that has no ending?

I realize I’ve been driving my life into what it seems to be a no entry zone. Although I know it’s getting nowhere, the little hope that I’ve within me does not seem to want to give in and admit defeated. So what do I do? Do I exit at the next exit? Will I take a U-turn at the next intersection? Or will I continue to drive from the opposite direction?

Only God knows what am I doing......

xoxo,
-R-

No comments: