Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SINGLE AND RAWKING IT!!!!

I just don’t get why some people are more than willing to settle for anyone just to pass up being alone/ single. So my question is WHY? Is being single that bad? I am totally cool with it. I mean of course it’s nice to have someone to love, to turn to, hug, snuggle with and it does get pretty lonely at times. But in the same time I honestly think we shouldn’t waste our time being with Mr. Wrong when we can still have plenty of fun and other enjoyment in the anticipation of Mr. Right coming along. I believe being single is not something bizarre, it is a matter of choice. So don't question me while I'm still waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet :)

Live the jiffy. Be present. Make the most of what you've got now. Seize the day. Make your life extraordinary.

xoxo,
-R-

No comments: