Yeah yeah I'm using blogspot now. According to some of my "fellow friend" blogging with Friendster sux.. lolx well it is probably true so here i am blogging on blogspot (lame)....
Great exams are finally over but it only means "FREEDOM FOR NOW". I still got tons of due dates to catch up with which is quite sad..
Isn't it fast, Christmas had already gone by and soon (in about 3days) it is a brand NEW year 2008.
Speaking of which, Christmas was really hectic this year. On the 24th I went out nearly the whole day then came home and took a nap and before I know it, it's already 8pm. All of a sudden I got a call from Rebecca asking me out, being a lazy... like me n a homely gurl I wanted to say "it sounds like fun but im gonna have to pas" but Sam called and said she was going as well. So eventually I got out of bed ate dinner bath and went out. We went to Kinrara talk and talk til 2am yes it was already Christmas and finally we decided to go home.. And you know what i found out that John actually talks alot lolx worst than a girl...
gosh that's all for now
royal out....
1 comment:
Hey hi good to see you here Regina.. what a surprise, how did you find my blog out?
yes will compile your pictures and send it to you...i've like 2k+ of photos so please bare with me being a little late ya :)
Post a Comment