Monday, December 31, 2007

unlock the past...

On the 20th of December... 1st night of Unlocked Camp 2007
Pastor Rhordan was speaking about unlocking our past and letting it go. That message personally had quite a big impact on me because it somehow relates to me. And I kinda responded to it so there I was standing in front thinking to myself this would be it I'll forget the past and finally move. 2 people came up and prayed for me so I thought ok itz done I'm done with this but just as I was about to carry on with the praise and worship, Pastor Rhordan came up to me and his exact words were " Regina I feel that God is telling you that you have some issues in your life from your past that you have to let go but at times you feel that you do and don't want to let go of it. Then he asked me can I relate to that?" I said yes.... then He prayed for me and that instance I broke down into tears. After a while i felt that the burden that I've been carrying for so long had finally been lifted up.

Itz new year eve yes this will be the last post of the year.....
Happy New Year my fellow bloggerz

Royal out......

No comments: