Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CNY

Just one more day in college, then it is finally Chinese New Year... gosh I really need this holiday. Just so you know I’ll be away for the 1st four days of New Year yup is holiday time and I will be away to Pahang enjoying the nature. And after that is dooms day argh... my finals for this semester which I’m quite not ready for it. Oh yeah how can I forget Anna is back for a few days for CNY but sad I don't think I’ll get a chance to see her due to my busy schedule. Anyway, I went to college yesterday spend nearly 6 hours there did my presentation and everything else it was really a long day in college. Finally, I got home just in time for dinner and all of a sudden my parents said let’s go out to do New Year shopping so obviously before I could even take a bath I had to change and get out again. Well, after shopping all of a sudden my phone beep. Hmmmm it was Rebecca and she asked me out to Yam Cha sigh… there goes my nice long warm bath. My parents drop me off at Ajimal and Laura, Matthew, Joshua join us later that night. After that went straight home took my bath, did my nails. While I was halfway doing my nails Rebecca called me then I remembered that I was suppose to call her but well she called me first. So we talk and talk and I realized I actually miss talking with her on the phone. We haven’t been talking a lot lately. Our friendship had been really rocky lately and we hardly spend time together anymore and I just miss it. (“Hint Hint” Rebec this is for you to read k) so take note.. LoL... at about 2.30am we hung up and I went straight to bed like a piggy...

Gong Xi Fa Chai

Royal Out =)

No comments: