Saturday, April 5, 2008

Updates...

Updates are here....

Where do I start? I have no idea... Anyway, my holidays had just ended and now my "study" life continues...Guess what I just found out that I’m going to finish my studies next year instead of end of this year. Thanks to the subject called Business Law which I chose to retake the subject so now my course had been lengthen :( But then again I was considered "lucky" or fortunate I did quite well for my previous semester so I do not need to drop any subjects this semester... So I’m taking 3 subjects this semester and out of 3 I’m bad in 2 of it. Which is Business Law of course and Presentation Skills... Gosh these 2 subjects really..me. First of all I do not like reading boring stuff but business law requires me to read alot of it.... Secondly, I have phobia of getting up on stage with a bunch of audience looking at me = when I’m on stage my mouth just shuts up and keep quiets and I wouldn't know what to say in another word stage fright. Worst of all I have classes from Monday till Saturday...Going to class on a Saturday it's really insane. Okay enough about college stuff it really wears me down. So moving on, my sis is already in NS (still hating it) talked to her a few times everything seems fine I guess...

What’s next?? yeah I got a new phone at last my phone has 3G but guess what Digi does not support or provide the service for 3G..... yeah sucky right... I thought it did so the other day I went to Digi's website and chat with a customer service guy from Digi the conversation went like this:

Digi : good afternoon this digi customer service life chat.......... (A bunch of things) how my I help u
Me: I was wondering how can I activate my 3G? (Something like that can’t really recall how I asked him)
Digi: I’m sorry sir we do not provide this service yet...
Me: Miss I prefer to be called miss... (Was quite irritated) u mean is not supported by Digi??
Digi: i'm sorry miss. Yes we do not have this service yet but soon we will.
Me: How soon is soon?? (On purpose)
Digi: I’m afraid I do not know miss
Me: ok thx that would be all.....
Digi: ok miss is there anything else that I can help u with??
Me: no thank you that would be all...
Digi: are u sure miss that there's nothing I can help u with anymore??
Me: yeas i’m very sure thx
Digi: ok miss you're welcome have a good day

I was like how many times must I say no thx that would be all...... goodness and the way he asked me is like are u sure miss that there's nothing I can help u with anymore?? Lol is just weird.....

MORE UPDATES COMING UP (if i have time) till then...

Royal Out....


No comments: