Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Loser but Happy??

Left early this morning for my Research Approach (RA) class, when I arrive at college I had a bomb drop at me I just found out that my mid term exam for RA is tomorrow which I totally am ignorant of. I kinda got all my timetable all messed up this week with tons of due dates and stuff. My brain is practically empty and so I decided to skip my Strategic Management (SM) and my Organizational Behavior (OB) class and head home to study. But I ended up in MV. So there I was minding my own business reading my RA book while putting a scoop of ice-cream into my mouth, I saw a familiar face. She was looking at me weirdly from a far. I couldn’t believe my eyes that it was really HER. Alright she is a tom boy, she’s big size, she’s rough and well I think you can already imagine. Before I could react, she was already halfway walking towards me with her bf by her side giving me that look. I can already imagine what was running through her mind that time “oh look is Miss Popular Queen Bee sitting alone without her “swanky chumz” and stuffing herself with ice cream”. But I kept my cool so with courtesy I smiled with her. She said hi and introduces her bf to me after a few second she asked me may I sit so I was like sure (with a fake smile) *wink*… and her bf left us alone while she sat. Frankly I felt like a loser and was really embarrassed that time for what me and my friends did in the past. Because we used to make fun of her because of how she behaves (tom boyly, really "coloh") and how she would never get a bf looking like that. Back then she doesn’t have many friends in school but today she was like surrounded with a bunch of friends and bf whom she seems comfortable and cheerful with while I was alone stuffing myself with Baskin Robbins ice cream while studying. Itz really weird, back when we were still in school I wouldn’t even spend like 5 minutes talking to her but today we were talking as if we’ve known each other for years. Before we parted she said something that really brightens up my day she said she’s glad she knows the “ME” I am now. Then she asked me if I was a Christian so I said yeah I am. So I asked why and are you a Christian too because I know that she was a free thinker before this. Then she replied I’m not but I see the difference in you. I was stunned for a while then I smiled and said people do change by the grace of God. While I was talking to her the whole time she never judge or dig up my past and use it against me unlike some people I’ve known for edges who does. Anyway so I went home studied till now I think I got everything covered. Hopefully I’ll do well tomorrow and the day after that for my OB paper on Friday.


xoxoxoxo,
Royal Out....

No comments: