Gosh.. I'm extremely bored of watching the video of how pencils are made but I have to for the sake of my report for my OM subject. So here's a random update...
Rules: Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…” Copy + paste these rules in your entry. Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions. Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people whom you’ll be tagging.
I'm tagged, therefore
*WINK* YOU'RE NEXT... ;)
1. If I was the opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
- Never really thought about it before but i guess I'll dress like Brad Pitt if I'm good looking
2. At 10am this morning, I was...
- Sleeping in my bed
3. At 10pm tonight, I will be…
- Having a drink with some friends somewhere i guess
4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
- WHO EVER who deserves the place
5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
- ?? I wonder what I'll do...
6. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
- Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder (hot yellow car... how I wish I had one)
7. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either
1) anything chocolate OR
2) ever seeing the beach again,
for the rest of my life,which one will I give up?
- Oh NO I can't choose frankly (chocolate is my life)
8. Singapore is good for…
- Kiasuz
9. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
- Remember me, goodbye
10. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
- My family and Friends (my man if I've found Him)
11. Die by drowning or by fire?
- Drowning, I guess. At least I'll die bloated up instead of looking roasted
12. What is one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
- Clothes?
13. If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
- QueenR's Lair
14. Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
- something fat and rounded?
15. I think my ass…
- Looks good? haha no comment
As usual feel free to tag yourself k... OMG.. the last question is really....
xoxoxox (feel so like Gossip Girl)
Royal OUT..
No comments:
Post a Comment