Tuesday, September 2, 2008

arghhh... Why people can't just stop judging someone without even knowing them first!!!!?? I really wonder why… I mean what the heck... You don’t even know me that well so what gives you the right to actually judged me. It is with the heart that one sees rightly what is essential is invisible to the eye so maybe you should just zipped up (shut up) and get to know me well enough first then judge me!!!

Anyway back to today, I thought of skipping class as it was at 9 am = I have to wake up at 7 am. But on second thought I went for class and guess what my class was cancelled again!! Can you believe it this is like the (only God knows how many times) when I actually felt like going for class it is cancelled. Gosh… Anyhow, I went to Mid Valley (MV) alone to watch Babylon AD. Doesn’t sound like something that I would do right but yes I did went to MV alone just to watch it simply because I wanted to avoid my mom (the nagging as she was on a holiday today) haha even Dad wanted to leave home before she starts.

So well I watch Babylon AD and phuffff…. It was such a waste of my time and money. It was terrible… the action part was cool and Vin Diesel was great too but gosh the show has no storyline at all I mean it does but is just lame. Is so not realistic and is meaningless. Frankly, to all those who wanna watch it, don't.... Trust me.

Btw will update about camp soon with pics..

P/S: Faces hide as much as they reveal, and things aren't always what they seem. There's always more beneath the surface.

I'm so addicted to this song Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

cheers,
royal out!!

No comments: