Wednesday, September 3, 2008

P.O.D

We arrive at Peaceheaven at about 9.30pm waited a while for the others to arrive then headed to our dorms and call it a night after that. Aunty, Xin Wei and I were in the same dorm as we requested for it. The first session was good and I felt that I could relate to it with some issues and it was like a continuation of last year’s camp for me and so happen it was the same pastor which is Pastor Rhordan. And well so far after last year’s camp life’s just perfect.


They split us up into our games group which was name after some superheroes. I was in the Transformers group stuck with two giants from SPCG who irritates and drives me up the wall most of the time as we were the only few who knew each other from the group. And we played some really weird games . Here’s a picture of Mr. Woon while we were playing the spider web game.



The workshops that I went to were good too. I enjoyed the career one the most by Mr Foo. He gave us book with some good stuff in it but sadly we didn’t really get to finish it because it was time consuming so we had to skip a lot of it. Then the gifting workshop that I went to by Professor Koh it was really good too and I personally think that she’s really one talented person.


I manage to spend quite a lot of time with Rebecca and some other people. And both of us really miss the time we spend together in camp with the whole group which consist of Clarissa, Caris, and Esther who was no there this year… Really really miss you babes and the time spend together… But well at least Rebecca was there and we got to catch up with tons of stuff. Got to know some new friends too.



Hmmm and I also got some really nice scenery pictures. Here they are.

Groupies picture



Our CG picture.. where's Aunty and Jhim?? they left early so no pics were taken with them :(


Lunatics

The girls... ( Annora, me, Xin Wei and Summer)



due dates are piling up.... tsk.. tsk..
Royal OUT!!!!

No comments: