Thursday, July 22, 2010

Get Back Up

Lately I have been facing lots of obstacles, complications, disappointments, and was really discourage at some point that I did not know how to deal with it. I know very well that it is all part of life and there is no way for me to stop or prevent any of those things from happening. And then God really spoke to me when I was listening to this song by TobyMac titled Get Back Up. It speaks of no matter what gets in our ways, or how many times we may fall the solution to it is as simple as getting back up on our feet and facing it because nothing would knocked us down forever. Here's a part of the song

"We lose our way,
We get back up again
It's never too late to get back up again,
One day you will shine again,
You may be knocked down,
But not out forever,
Lose our way,
We get back up again,
So get up, get up,
You gonna shine again,
Never too late to get back up again,
You may be knocked down,
But not out forever
(May be knocked down but not out forever)"

xoxo,
-R- 

No comments: