Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Arghh......

Why am I blue? Bluer than the deep blue sea...
Why does all this crap happen to me...
I guess is true about what people say...
What you don't know can't hurt you...
But when you do that's when you'll get hurt...
Frustrated...
Tons of stuff happened this week...
Losing grip...
But pulling myself together...

argh......... LOL

(sorry I just need to let it out before I go cuckoo )

Btw I finally found courage to listen to that song which had been sitting my phone for about 3-4 years already I think. Yeah I just kept it there but I never listen to it and well when I finally listen to it, it made me cried for 2 hours straight... And it left me feeling really emo that night. Gosh.. just look at what songs can actually do to you.

Royal out...

No comments: