Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lost but Found

When you were gone I was lost but
I finally realized through it I'm found.

Here I sit, all alone at the place where I once sat with you. I sit here day dreaming about the walks, the talks, all the good times we had. Here I am where it all began. I sit here imagining us together again, fantasizing about what we would do. Here I sit all alone at the place were I once sat with you. As I sit here with tears rolling down my face, all alone, thinking of you, where we'd be, what pleasures would unfold. Here I sit all alone without you and all I can think off is you. When I look back, there is a dozens of things I wish I didn't said or do and things I wish I said and do when I had the chance to. But then again if you were still a part of my life I would not be able to be what I am today. Looking back at all of these now, I finally come to see that all the pain we went through is actually a blessing in disguise so that today would be a better day. We may wish as hard as we can hoping that one day we can turn back time but eventually we lose hope chasing after the past. Then we'll come to see what is lost is lost and it happened for a reason.

P/s: so don't look for a lost folder in your recycle bin!! It is put there for a reason.

Muahahahaha… :)
Royal OUT!!!

No comments: