Hello my fellow concern readers,
This post is especially for you all. In order to clear things up a little and to answer all those question going around in your head. Here are some answers to clear all the confusion about my post about the Lost but Found. Firstly, I’m not going through a break up now. Secondly, I wrote that post simply because I’ve been quite emo and stress up with some stuff lately and worst with my final exam adding on to it. So while I was going through it, it brings back memory of someone I once loved and lost. And because that is something I feel deep down inside so I decided to express it through that post and I certainly wrote my heart out (LOL). O and that picture it so happen that while I was surfing the net looking for a picture of a lost man or woman or anything I actually found that picture and decided it is the right picture for that post. So well in conclusion, I’m alright nothing is wrong, no break ups, my life is fine, and my final exams are over so I’m hols now(enjoying). But anyway I would really like to thank all of you for all your concerns sending me all those messages and calls that I get I really appreciate it...
Cheers,
Royal Out :)
P/S: I'm so glad that David Cook won David Archuleta..... yay...
No comments:
Post a Comment