Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DOM strikes....

hmmm... Tests are finally over. Surprisingly I think it went well. Oh and today while I was taking the bus something awfully weird happened. I was wearing formal today so it means I was wearing heels too and I didn’t get a place to sit (the bus ride from KL Central to my place is a 30-45 minutes ride). So I was practically standing for like 20 minutes and then finally a group of people got down so there were empty sits. I was like at last so I started walking towards it and all of a sudden somebody from the back pushed me real hard that I jerked forward. When I turn to look an old man (to be more specific a DOM) walked past me and sat on the place I wanted to sit on. Out of compassion I said nothing and took another sit in another place but when I look up at him he actually has the sickess expression I’ve ever seen coming from an old man. He pouted and then he strike a kissing lip pose (as if he was about to kiss someone) or whatever it is called I have no idea how to put it into words. And after he did that he had the guts to wink at me. The only thing running through my head then was what the heck that was all about. yux... It is nauseating just to recall how he looks when he did that. By the way DOM = dirty old man…. What’s with men these days ( I wonder….)

disgusted...
royal OUT!!!

P/S : wow I just realized that I know so many people who's birthday is on the 21st of July... anyway Happy birthday:
  • My late grandpa
  • Daniel Tham
  • Joey
  • John Lee
  • Jon Mok
  • Jon Lai
  • Kate
  • Xiao Xiao

Goodness so may Jon's some more...

No comments: