An acquaintance once asked me why you stopped learning the piano. I stopped a moment to think and finally I firmly told him that I did it because at one point I just gave up on everything that I’m doing. I remembered clearly what he said to me that night he said "no matter how bad things may be, you should never give up on anything silly" and a bunch of stuff that I never thought would come out from someone whom I barely knew. Then a couple of days ago my college mate asked me the same question again. I was quite close to this friend of mine so eventually I told him what had actually happen and how I made a choice to be the girl I wanted to be instead of the girl I was brought up to be. I used to be so enthusiastic because playing the piano was my passion and it was also something I’m good at. I still remember I would go for my piano classes right after school in my school uniform. But as I grew older things begin to change... That's when I actually lost my passion for art too. Sigh... I still play the piano but I seldom do it now. Art and music had always been my strength and I still love it but where has my passion gone too?? I've been been looking for it for edges but I can't seem to find it. LOL i guess my motivation had gone down the drain.this was done quite randomly (but if you look properly you can actually see a heart shape)
for your info this wasn't done on photoshop
lol quite lousy right??
coz it was the first time i ever use photoshop
my lecturer then asked me to help her do some car flyers
here are some of my work..
my masterpiece when my lecturer asked me to join a mini photoshop competition
(combination of five pictures into one)
Royal Out
No comments:
Post a Comment