I met up with some school friends the other day. It brings back a whole lot of sweet memories. Time really flies it’s been 3 years since I last step foot in my high school as a student humbly wearing our school uniform for the last time. I’ll never forget that day, everyone was in such a good mood even our teachers were too but deep down in each of our heart we knew whatever we see before our eyes that day was probably the last time we’ll get to appreciate it so eventually everyone started to have teary eyes. But we also knew that it was not an ending but a whole new beginning of something that awaits us in the future. We took tons of pictures, autographs, and spend most of our time talking as much as we can not wasting even a second of our precious time left together.
I use to hate waking early in the morning, ironing my uniform while I was eating my breakfast, walking to school with some friends, skipping classes, sleeping in class during lessons, paste doubled sided tape on my badge and name tags (I didn’t sew it for some reason hehehe), running away from spot checks because I either have long nails, or haha let’s just say some stuff that we aren’t suppose to bring to school, oh yeah and I actually like going to school late so that I would not have to line up for assembly in the morning singing “NegaraKu” and our school songs. Then during our break time we would usually rush down get a sit right at the end of the canteen and take up the space of 4 tables straight in a role haha it was like our territory where no one sits there accept us...
Looking back at it now, I honestly miss school a lot. I miss the friendships we made, the bonding we had, breaking school rules together, the laughter and sadness shared together. In conclusion we've been through highs and lows together, through thick and thin, ups and downs. Now that we've all gone our separate ways sometimes is even hard to just meet up and catch up on things and share about where life had led us to. Itz kinda sad but well that's what life is all about moving forwad not backwads. In the end what is left is a mere memory of a film with no sound that only exist in our mind the good old days.....
xoxoxoxo,
Royal OUT :)
1 comment:
I remember my last day at school was this...
It was after the last paper of SPM.
We walked out of the gates, looked up at the dreary cloudy sky, looked at the school...
...then shoved our fingers in the air and gave a huge 'F*** Y**'.
And we never looked back.
And we walked off into the sunset as the credis began to scroll.
Post a Comment