Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged??

Every tag game has its rules. These are the ones I have to post before I can start the game.
  • Link to the person who tagged me.
  • Mention the rules.
  • Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
  • Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
  • Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Since I'm too lazy I have to break some rules before I officially start. Samantha Lau was supposedly to be tagged by me but because I've already linked her under my blogger sites so why bother doing it again right? Just go there click and check her site out k. Here are six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself so knock yourselves out with it....... and oh.. I'm suppose to tagged some people too but well I'm too lazy to do it so feel free to tagged urself k..

#1 Damsel in distress? Honestly, most of my friends including my family members SAYS I’m as damsel (typically girly) as I look. Guess what they are so wrong. I maybe weak physically but I’m not mentally. You can easily take me down physically (gosh.. that didn’t sound right somehow) haha but words can’t bring me down. Dun play play k I’m stronger than you think I am…

#2 Miss perfectionist. Practically only people who live with me know what a Miss Perfectionist I can be. Everything from A – Z had to be perfect in my eyes. Something that I’m very particular about: how I fold my clothes, how I hang them and how I put it, how I arrange my books, how they are stacked how do I put thing into my locker and you won’t believe this I actually arrange everything (including my make up, books, stationeries & etc.) in my bag every morning before I leave for college. But sadly, I’m sharing a room with 2 messy people (sisters) that often get on my nerve when they messed things up.

#3 My reputation. It means a lot to me I can think about a mistake or an embarrassing thing that I did for the whole day or week or even months and still feel stupid and embarrass about what I did after so long. And to be frank most of the time people can even recall what I did that was so embarrassing. I’m always cautious about how I would react and carry myself in public and I always pay close attention to what people say about me.

#4 Creepy crawlies. Honestly I’m dead terrified of any bugs, insects & etc. Although I often see or cross path with some lizards, cockroaches or some bugs at home but each time it happen I would scream as loud as…. I’ve really bad history with lizards and cockroaches. Both disgusting crawlies had tried climbing up my feet to my knee before (not on the same time but same part of my leg). And LOL if you saw how I reacted trust me you would laugh. I sometimes wonder what creepy crawlies are made for apart from scaring people like me.

#5 Loves blue. The color represents hehe the love I have for freedom, the skies, waters (I’ve phobia for swimming pools and sea tho) and everything that is blue I guess.

#6 I love chocolates can’t stop eating when I start to munch on it. My fridge never runs out of chocolates too…

#7 Lastly I would like to try “Bungee jumping” someday and scream my heart out while I’m at it.

yup is 7 facts about me not 6 quirky things about me (but it might be to you tho) and ;) i broke 4 out of 5 rules stated in the above..

xoxoxoxo,
Royal Out...

No comments: