Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates..

Songs that I have been addicted to for the past few weeks:

  • Better In Time by Leona Lewis (really really love this song)
  • Bye Bye by Mariah Carey
  • Take A Bow by Rihanna (addictive)
  • Cry by Rihanna (very addictive too love the lyrics)
  • Gravity by Sarah Bareilles (really really addictive, great tune)
  • Before I Know Better by Sarah Bareilles
  • Leaving by Jesse McCartney (childish yet nice??)
  • Between The Lines by Sarah Bareilles
  • I Will Remember You by Ryan Cabrera (??I can relate to it??)
  • Innocence by Avril Lavigne (nice tune)

Random Picz


Prince this is for You :)
is not what you think ~ we're just friends

Itz so obvious that the colour is so not my type


Check out the design... a skull?? anyway thx Rebecca
I'm not going to wear it unless You wear yours with me too :P

Btw I found my old pants that I wore back when I was still 15
it is only size 24.. gosh I've grown

posing after lecture

My steak

mint tea


yummy hershey's chocolate cake




Horrible Maggie goreng in Brickfields


at Bar Celona

cheers.. :)

after my cousin's engagement dinner at some pub (no idea where)

P/S: anyone who is interested feel free to call him k.. haha LOL

oh this.. You won't believe what happen. I was in Mid Valley today so my friend and I decided to eat at the food court while waiting for Sam to arrive. So I ordered my food and suddenly this Myanmar waiter there ask me my name in mandarin. I just left without saying a word. Then all of a sudden a sweeper came up and told me that guy over there gave me that paper with his name and contact written down. So when Sam finally arrive she was so amazed that she snap a picture of it. I guess it happened because I didn't look chinese. argh..

I went for my OM class today at 11am and it ended at 12pm so it was a 4 hour gap between my OM and OB class which was at 4pm so I decided to go to MV and get some stuff for someone. Due to some complication I was still in MV at 4pm so I rush back to college only to find out that my class was cancelled. I was freaking angry because this was the first time I was so determine that I should go for my OB class. The fact is I've not enter any of the classes before and it was cancelled when i finally wanted to. But fortunately Sam send me home so I kinda cool down on my way home...

xoxoxoxox,

Royal OUT :)

No comments: