Friday, July 4, 2008

Strikes Again

Once again Prince had decided to show up out of the blue. It happen a day before his birthday on the 3rd of July so I thought no harm wishing him Happy Birthday after all I haven’t been doing it for the past few years and besides, he was actually turning 21 this year too so I didn’t see why I shouldn’t wish. Okay so I did and guess what after a while he told me he had already broken up with his girlfriend whom he was with for the past few years till recently. And I was like…. no wonder he seem awfully nice all of a sudden. I’m still wondering when on earth is he going to just stay out of my life and I don’t know I guess I just want him to forget me. But the thing is he always never fails to just pop out of no where.

Speaking of which, Miss Ex (ex = exploit) had also strike again. Judging by what I named her I guess it is obvious that she actually loves exploiting people. Or I rather say that is her gift for doing so. She’s currently using us (my group of friends & myself of course) to fit in into the so called “world” again. Why would I say that?? Miss Ex just got dumped by her bf a couple of weeks ago and finally realized that she had been abandoning everyone around her before she got dumped. She also came to realized that there’s no one there for her when she’s going through it. So eventually she came looking for me again (only when she is facing difficulties in life).

I entertained her advice her and stuff and after she felt better she strikes again. I text her to ask if she’s alright and how is she getting on with it. Guess what she didn’t reply. I tried calling her as always there was no response. I’m really getting bored her and her using people. I mean she is nice beautiful (I consider), and smart too (I guess judging by the course she is taking) but exploiting part of her yikess…. Is really something I can’t tolerate. She uses me to get out with her boyfriend and with some of my friends too, o and she loves asking everyone she could possibly think of to send her around just to get her things done and for her own sake.

There’s once she actually ask me out just so that she’ll know the way and how to get to somewhere but fortunately I wasn’t that silly to agree right away to meet up with her so I asked her why all of a sudden then she was like “o because I need you to teach me how to get there”. And worst there were a couple of times where she talked bad about my close friend in front of me to kinda ruin my relationship with that someone and often insults my friend. And I also realised that she will would always find me only when she needs something. As a matter of fact she had never tried looking for me just to say hi and asked how am I sincerely because everytime she does she'll ask for something in return. Argh…. I know I sound mean but I’m a little happy that she got dumped (oh NO)….

P/S: even my friend's mother who barely know her thinks that she's not sincere........

ROYAL OUT =(
FEELING MEAN

No comments: